Ballantrae Subdivision is a golf course neighborhood, based on a a Scottish castle theme and with the design carried out all over the community. This is the premier subdivision in Pelham, Alabama. Ballantrae Golf Club sits in the middle of the many beautiful homes for sale, and provides a spacious clubhouse with the look of a European stone castle as a neighborhood feature. The course is gently rolling, and since it is not a private country club, is available to the public to play golf.
Ballantrae Homes for Sale Pelham Alabama Amenities
- Planned golf course neighborhood
- Ballantrae has its own Fire Station, which is great for neighborhood fire safety.
- Pool is directly behind and adjacent to the Fire Station
- Choice of different Scottish themed areas geared to various price points and having Scottish sounding names to go along with the theme
- Great Looking stone Clubhouse with turret
- Ballantrae Golf Course
- Homes for sale with high end features such as hardwood floors, granite counters, and outdoor kitchens
- Five minutes to I-65 access leading to downtown Birmingham, approximately 20 minutes away
- Just wind down the hill to reach several retail shopping areas, the closest being Colonial Promenade Alabaster
- Ballantrae is zoned for the following schools – Valley Elementary School, Riverchase Middle School, and Pelham High School
Ballantrae Homes for Sale Pelham Alabama Directions:
Follow I-65 South to Exit 242. Take a Left onto County Road 52. Turn Right at the CVS Pharmacy. Take a Right at the dead end onto Highway 11. Then turn Left into Weatherly. Continue up the hill to Ballantrae.
Contact Real Estate Expert Shannon Holmes by text or phone at 205-706-3975, or email Shannon at email@example.com if you should have any questions about Birmingham, Alabama real estate and Ballantrae homes for sale Pelham Alabama.