Want to buy a home Birmingham Alabama real estate market?
This is the best place to search for homes in the Birmingham Alabama real estate market MLS and get valuable information about the Birmingham area. Included on this site are real estate listings from Alabama’s top real estate company NOT found on other sites. Search homes for sale in the Birmingham Alabama market, which includes RealtySouth listings from Alabama’s #1 real estate company.
Tired of calling about property for sale, only to find it sold and closed months ago? Real estate listings on this site are constantly updated, so you will see only the most up-to-date information available.
So what are you waiting for?
Start your search in the Birmingham real estate market now by clicking on the toolbar. You can:
- Search Birmingham, Alabama MLS listings by price by clicking on the box in the right sidebar.
- Search by area with the easy clicks under “Our Areas”.
- Search quickly and directly from the search box if you know the MLS #, address, or neighborhood name.
Are you aware that in most markets it is still cheaper to buy than rent? In the current economy, there are so many Birmingham Alabama real estate options from which to choose, and you will need an agent to help you make the best real estate decisions. You have definitely come to the right place to begin your home search. As the local real estate expert, and a Birmingham native, I am ready to put my years of experience as a REALTOR® to work for you. My #1 goal is to provide you with the best real estate services possible. You will want to know how to find the right house for you. I will make it my highest priority to find the home that best matches your wants, needs, and price.
My areas of Birmingham Alabama real estate expertise are:
- Highway 280 Corridor, including Greystone, Highland Lakes, Brook Highland, Inverness, Meadowbrook, Mt. Laurel, and Chelsea
- Vestavia Hills, including Liberty Park, Old Overton, and Cahaba Heights
- Hoover, including Ross Bridge, The Preserve, and Riverchase
- Mountain Brook
- North Shelby County, Including Helena, Pelham, and Alabaster
If you haven’t chosen a Birmingham REALTOR® yet, consider asking an agent these questions:
- What are the fastest growing Birmingham Alabama real estate areas in Jefferson and Shelby counties?
- If I am a first time homebuyer, what do I need to do to start a serious home search?
- What areas of the Birmingham Alabama real estate market are affordable and convenient?
- What kind of insights do you have about upscale and luxury markets for Birmingham Alabama real estate?
As a top agent for the #1 real estate company in Alabama, I can help find your dream home in Birmingham and the surrounding suburbs of Jefferson and Shelby counties. Whether you are interested in buyng your first home, a retirement home, an executive home, a lot, a townhouse, condo, loft, or an historic property, I can help find the right Birmingham Alabama real estate property for you in the area!
Shannon Holmes, REALTOR® (205) 706-3975
109 Inverness Plaza, Birmingham, Alabama 35242
Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Enjoy the Birmingham, AL MLS Search at the top of this page. Please call Shannon Holmes if you need further information, or have any questions, about Birmingham Alabama real estate.