One of my fondest memories of the beautiful Brook Highland Subdivision off of Highway 280 was working with a very large and lovely family with seven children. Supervising everything from paint colors to furniture and accessory placement, I was able to turn their house into a home. We became great friends, and periodically, I was asked to help with little updates to their home because of my Interior Design background. When a job transfer occurred a few years later, they were forced to sell their much loved Brook Highland home in a slow winter selling season during an economic downturn. With the advantage of professional home staging, their home sold in only 47 days.
Beautiful, livable homes are just one of the things that draw residents to real estate in Brook Highland Subdivision.
As a neighborhood, Brook Highland has wonderful amenities that give this area great appeal:
- Brook Highland Racquet Club within the Community
- 23 Tennis Courts at Brook Highland Racquet Club
- Olympic Size Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Neighborhood Association for Brook Highland
- More than 1000 Homes in Brook Highland
- Some Mountain View Lots
- Some Water View Lots
- Underground Utilities
- 700 Acres of Rolling Hills
- Brook Highland Women’s Club
- Brook Highland Community News Letter
- Brook Highland Subdivision Annual Garage Sale, A Huge Event Drawing Bargain Shoppers for Miles Around
- Convenient to the Highway 280 Corridor with Shopping, Entertainment, and Commercial Businesses
- Just Across the Road from Greystone Country Club with Two World Class Golf Courses
- Close to The Summit Shopping Center
- Convenient to Downtown Birmingham, Alabama
- Zoned for Inverness Elementary, Oak Mountain Intermediate, Oak Mountain Middle, and Oak Mountain High School
Directions: From I-459 North towards Atlanta/Gasden via Exit 250, merge right onto U.S. Highway 280 East towards Childersburg. Turn left onto Highway 119 / Cahaba Valley Road and travel 0.5 miles. Enter the subdivision by taking the second left onto Brook Highland Parkway.
(To search by School District click MLS button above and then the School Search tab at the top of box)
Shannon Holmes 205-706-3975
109 Inverness Plaza
Birmingham, Alabama 35242
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Please contact Shannon Holmes for any real estate questions about homes for sale in the Brook Highland Subdivision MLS in Birmingham, Alabama.