Lake Crest subdivision in Hoover, Alabama is situated in a prime location between Shades Crest Road and Highway 150, with quick access to I – 459, Highway 31, and I – 65. The hilly terrain affords this neighborhood with abundant basement lots, considered to be very desirable in the Birmingham, Alabama real estate market. With a mix of attached townhomes and single family homes for sale, there is plenty of variety for the homebuyer.
Home pricing currently ranges from the $230,000′s to over $640,000.
Lake Crest is a planned community that includes a neighborhood homeowners association.
Some of the amenities homes for sale in Lake Crest have to offer include:
- Homes with Basement Lots
- Homes with View lots
- Homes with Water Views of the Lake
- Lake Crest Clubhouse
- Lake Crest Community Swimming Pool
- Lake Crest Tennis Courts
- Lake with Fishing
- Walking Paths
- Convenient access to shopping, including The Grove Shopping Center, and the Riverchase Galleria
- Quick Access to Downtown Birmingham, Alabama
- Close to Regions Park Sports Stadium, home of the Birmingham Barons baseball team
- Hoover City Schools – zoned for Gwin Elementary School, Simmons Middle School, and Hoover High School.
Directions: Take I-459 North to Exit 10. Take a right onto Highway 150. Take a right on Lake Crest Drive.
Shannon Holmes, REALTOR® : cell (205) 706-3975
109 Inverness Plaza
Birmingham, Alabama 35242
Information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed.
Please contact Shannon Holmes for any questions about Birmingham, Alabama real estate and homes for sale in the Lake Crest, Hoover, Alabama MLS.