Homes for sale in the 4000 acre master-planned community of Liberty Park Subdivision in Vestavia, Alabama range in price from about the $350,000′s to $1,000,000+, and have a host of fabulous amenities to offer:
- Liberty Park Community Pool
- Lakes with Fishing
- Vestavia Sports Complex
- Green Spaces
- Two onsite neighborhood schools – Liberty Park Elementary and the new Liberty Park Middle School (Homes for sale in Liberty Park are also zoned for Vestavia Hills High School.)
- Old Overton Club
- new construction homes in the Provence sector just opening
- Homes for sale in gated area of Old Overton in Liberty Park
- Homes for sale with view lots
- Homes for sale with golf course views
- Commercial Offices
- Retail Space in the Prominence Shops at Liberty Park with a Bank, Dry Cleaners, etc.
- Community Activities such as “Art in the Park”, a Pumpkin Patch, and a Christmas Party, sponsored by the Ladies of Liberty Park organizaton
- Easy access to I-459, Highway 280, I-65, & Highway 31
- Close to shopping at The Summit, Brookwood Mall, and the numerous shopping choices that the Highway 280 Corridor has to offer
- Convenient to most of the wonderful amenities that Birmingham, Alabama, (the largest city in the state) has to offer. For more information on activities and amenities in the Birmingham area, please refer to “FUN & ENTERTAINMENT LINKS WHEN MOVING TO BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA”.
If you would like to view homes for sale in the multiple listing service please click:
(To search by School District click MLS button above and then the School Search tab at the top of box)
SHANNON HOLMES, REALTOR® (205) 706-3975
109 Inverness Plaza, Birmingham, Alabama 35242
Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
SHANNON HOLMES is a Birmingham, Alabama native who attended Vestavia Schools as a child. Her vast knowledge of the area could prove a valuable asset to the home buyer or seller. Always happy to answer questions, please contact Shannon for any real estate information about Liberty Park Subdivision, Vestavia, Alabama or its amenities.