Ross Bridge subdivision in Hoover, Alabama is made up of so much more than its neighborhoods of The Village Center, Grand Avenue, Greenside, Chalybe, Abbeyglen, Freestone Ridge, Butler Springs, Bellevue, Glasscott, Haddon, and James Hill. This is a “resort town” with over 1700 acres of master-planned amenities:
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Resort & Spa - the $100 million, 259 room luxury hotel and spa, with casual and fine dining, a pool, tennis courts, meeting and event space, wifi, and views of the golf course
- Ross Bridge Golf Course – 8191 yards long, and named the #5 Best Course You Can Play in the State” by Golfweek magazine in 2009
- Oxmoor Valley Golf Course - 54 hole course on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, which is only about a 5 minute drive from Ross Bridge
- Parks, Ponds, and Jogging Trails
- Ross Bridge Community Pool
- Ross Bridge Town Center Retail Shops
- Award – winning home plans
- Architectural controls for a pleasing look
- Variety of housing and pricing levels
- Hoover Schools – Deer Valley Elementary, Simmons Middle, Hoover High
- Convenient to several large shopping areas, including The Riverchase Galleria and Patton Creek
- Easy access to I-459 and Birmingham.
As you leave the lovely Ross Bridge at night, be sure to glance across the fairway at the spectacular castle-like hotel. Lit up at night, it is a wonder to behold!
If you would like to view a video tour of this sudivision, please refer to the post “BEAUTIFUL HOOVER ALABAMA IS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE!” , which can be found on this site.
(To search by School District click MLS button above and then the School Search tab at the top of box)
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
REALTOR® SHANNON HOLMES is a Birmingham native and 25 year resident of Hoover, Alabama. Her expert advice could be very beneficial to those who wish to buy a home or relocate.
SHANNON HOLMES (205) 706-3975