Situated on 1500 acres in south Jefferson County, Hoover, Alabama, are the seven neighborhoods of Trace Crossings: Lake Trace, Chestnut Ridge, Scout Creek, Creekside, the Cottages of Scout Creek, Park Trace, and Willow Trace.
Search the MLS for Trace Crossings Subdivision by clicking here.
- LAKE TRACE at Trace Crossings is a gated community of luxury homes, some of which are located on a beautiful 25 acre stocked lake. The home styles in the neighborhood of Lake Trace, Hoover, Alabama tend to be traditional or European. Lake Trace homes have a starting price point in the $600,000′s.
- CHESTNUT RIDGE at Trace Crossings is the other gated neighborhood in Trace Crossings, Hoover, Alabama. As its name implies, some of the homes in Chestnut Ridge have views. The overall look of Chestnut Ridge, Hoover, Alabama is European.
- SCOUT CREEK at Trace Crossings, Hoover, Alabama, has a Clubhouse and swimming pool located near its entrance. Great for entertaining, the Brock’s Gap Clubhouse has a kitchen, and is spacious enough for parties. The homes of Scout Creek are traditional in feeling, with a starting price in the $400,000′s.
- CREEKSIDE at Trace Crossings has a beginning price point in the $250,000′s range. As with all of the other neighborhoods in Trace Crossings community, these homes in Creekside have underground utilities. Creekside homes also offer convenient access to shopping and schools.
- THE COTTAGES OF SCOUT CREEK at Trace Crossings start in the $280,000′s. Fitting in with the overall theme of a traditional look, the Cottages of Scout Creek offer a simplified lifestyle with smaller lots for less yard work.
- PARK TRACE at Trace Crossings neighborhood is directly across the street from Trace Crossings Elementary, and one block from the Hoover High School campus. Park Trace also has its own Swim Club.
- WILLOW TRACE at Trace Crossings neighborhood has many lovely homes in a variety of traditional styles. Willow Trace also has a wonderful Swim Club, and direct access to Highway 150.
Sidewalks, street lights, green spaces, walking trails, and convenience make the seven neighborhoods of Trace Crossings an area you may want to consider when moving to Hoover.
Birmingham REALTOR® Shannon Holmes would like to make your home buying experience a pleasure, so please contact her when you are ready to purchase a home. Her experienced knowledge of the area can provide you with the facts to make an informed decision when ready to buy a home.
If you would like to view homes for sale in other communities in the Birmingham, Alabama area, just click below:
(To search by School District click MLS button above and then the School Search tab at the top of box)
SHANNON HOLMES (205) 706 – 3975
109 Inverness Plaza, Birmingham, Alabama 35242
Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.