As you crest the ridge of Oak Mountain past Greystone on Highway 280, you will find the gated luxury home community of Highland Lakes Subdivision in Birmingham, Alabama. Many upscale homes for sale, located on over 1700 acres in a private wooded setting, descend from the foothills of the Appalachians across the ridges and down into a lake-filled valley.
Consisting of mostly resale homes, there are still a few new homes for sale in Highland Lakes Subdivision. Four distinct areas make up the neighborhoods of Highland Lakes:
- Highland Lakes Dunnavant Place from the mid $200,000′s
- Highland Lakes Ashland Place from the mid $300,000′s
- Highland Lakes Regency from the mid $300,000′s
- Highland Lakes Estates from the upper $300,000′s
Some of the amenities in the Highland Lakes Community are:
- Four Stocked Lakes for Fishing
- Picturesque Gazebo Structures Overlooking the Lakes
- Neighborhood Parks
- Walking Trails
- Mountain View Lots
- Water View Lots
- Association Management for Highland Lakes
- Immediate Access to Highway 280 Corridor Shopping, Entertainment, and Commercial Businesses
- Zoned for Mt. Laurel Elementary, Chelsea Middle, and Chelsea High School
Directions to Highland Lakes Subdivision Homes For Sale: Travel Highway 280 East past Interstate 459 until you crest Oak Mountain. Turn left at the traffic signal into the subdivision.
SHANNON HOLMES (205) 706-3975
109 Inverness Plaza
Birmingham, Alabama 35242
Information is deemed realiable but is not guaranteed.
SEARCH THE BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA MLS HERE
(To search by School District click MLS button above and then the School Search tab at the top of box)
Contact Shannon Holmes for information on Highland Lakes homes for sale or any other Birmingham, Alabama real estate questions.