In the friendly area of Brook Highland resides 55,512 people where 71% are homeowners. With an average age of 42, the residents of Brook Highland are well established, with many growing families of all ages. Over the recent months roughly 222 homes have been sold with an average sold price of $560,491. That is an increase of $28,557 from the previous period.
Want the full market report for Brook Highland?
We want to ensure that you have all the information needed to make the best decisions when it comes to your home goals. When you enter your info below you will get instant access to the area's latest market report, complete with sales and demographic trends.
Learn more about Brook Highland
Brook Highland homes for sale come with many wonderful amenities:
- Brook Highland Racquet Club within the Community
- 23 Tennis Courts at Brook Highland Racquet Club
- Olympic Size Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Neighborhood Association for Brook Highland
- More than 1000 Homes in Brook Highland
- Some Mountain View Lots
- Some Water View Lots
- Underground Utilities
- 700 Acres of Rolling Hills
Additionally, Homeowners in the Brook Highland Neighborhood have these Conveniences and Special Events to enjoy:
- The Brook Highland Community News Letter
- Brook Highland Women’s Club
- Brook Highland Subdivision Annual Garage Sale, A Huge Event Drawing Bargain Shoppers for Miles Around
- Convenient to the Highway 280 Corridor with Shopping, Entertainment, and Commercial Businesses
- Just Across the Road from Greystone Country Club with Two World Class Golf Courses
- Close to The Summit Shopping Center
- Convenient to Downtown Birmingham, Alabama
- Zoned for Inverness Elementary, Oak Mountain Intermediate, Oak Mountain Middle, and Oak Mountain High School
Directions to Brook Highland Subdivision:
From I-459 North towards Atlanta/Gadsden via Exit 250, merge right onto U.S. Highway 280 East towards Childersburg. Turn left onto Highway 119 / Cahaba Valley Road and travel 0.5 miles. Enter Brook Highland Subdivision by taking the second left onto Brook Highland Parkway.
If you like this neighborhood, you might also enjoy viewing these homes similar to Brook Highland Homes for Sale in Inverness, Meadowbrook, and Liberty Park.