In the fantastic area of Inverness you’ll be in good company with around 55,512 residents with around 71% of those homeowners. With an average age of 42, the residents of Inverness are well established, made up of families of all age groups. Though fairly kicked back throughout the week, during weekends and holidays, you can see a lot more activity and excitement. Over the recent months roughly 269 homes have been sold with an average sold price of $550,511. That is an increase of $17,778 from the previous period.
Want the full market report for Inverness?
We want to ensure that you have all the information needed to make the best decisions when it comes to your home goals. When you enter your info below you will get instant access to the area's latest market report, complete with sales and demographic trends.
Learn more about Inverness
Inverness Homes for Sale in Birmingham Alabama are situated in the very heart of the Highway 280 Corridor, with the subdivision encompassing more than 1650 acres.
Inverness Homes for sale are comprised of the following Birmingham Alabama NEIGHBORHOODS:
- Cobblestone Square
- Inverness Country Club Village
- Inverness Cove
- Inverness Gardens
- Inverness Green
- Inverness Highlands
- Kerry Downs
- Inverness Point
Within the subdivision, a master-planned community with tree-shaded parkways welcomes you to the beauty of a woodland setting. This community provides amenities any homeowner could want:
- Wide Array of Home Prices to Fit Nearly Every Budget
- River View Lots
- Lake View Lots
- Golf Course View Lots at Inverness Country Club
- Garden Homes
- Luxury Homes
- Lake Heather with boating and fishing (by permit)
- Cahaba River
- Inverness Country Club with Championship Golf Course, Dining Facilities, Swimming Pool, Fitness Center (private club)
- Racquet Club
- Jogging Trails
- Community Fire Station
- Day Care Center is nearby
- Post Office is Conveniently Located near Subdivision
- Corporate Offices, Retail Shopping, and Commercial Businesses are Nearby
- Luxury Apartments in the Area
- Upscale Senior Living Nearby – Danberry
- Convenient Access to Highway 280, Interstate 459, and Highway 31
- Minutes from Downtown Birmingham, Alabama
- Just down Highway 280 from The Summit Luxury Retail Center
- Zoned for Inverness Elementary, Oak Mountain Middle School, and Oak Mountain High School
- Some Inverness homes are zoned for Hoover City Schools
People searching for homes in this neighborhood also search homes for sale in Brook Highland.