Click the link to see all homes for sale in this neighborhood constantly updated and accurate.
One of my fondest memories of the beautiful Brook Highland Subdivision off of Highway 280 was working with a very large and lovely family with seven children. Supervising everything from paint colors to furniture and accessory placement, I was able to turn their house into a home. We became great friends, and periodically, I was asked to help with little updates to their home because of my Interior Design background. When a job transfer occurred a few years later, they were forced to sell their much loved Brook Highland home in a slow winter selling season during an economic downturn. With the advantage of professional home staging, their home sold in only days.
Beautiful, livable homes are just one of the things that draw residents to real estate in Brook Highland Subdivision.
Brook Highland Subdivision has wonderful neighborhood amenities that give this area great appeal:
- Brook Highland Racquet Club within the Community
- 23 Tennis Courts at Brook Highland Racquet Club
- Olympic Size Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Neighborhood Association for Brook Highland
- More than 1000 Homes in Brook Highland
- Some Mountain View Lots
- Some Water View Lots
- Underground Utilities
- 700 Acres of Rolling Hills
- Brook Highland Women’s Club
- Brook Highland Community News Letter
- Brook Highland Subdivision Annual Garage Sale, A Huge Event Drawing Bargain Shoppers for Miles Around
- Convenient to the Highway 280 Corridor with Shopping, Entertainment, and Commercial Businesses
- Just Across the Road from Greystone Country Club with Two World Class Golf Courses
- Close to The Summit Shopping Center
- Convenient to Downtown Birmingham, Alabama
- Zoned for Inverness Elementary, Oak Mountain Intermediate, Oak Mountain Middle, and Oak Mountain High School
Brook Highland Subdivision Directions:
From I-459 North towards Atlanta/Gasden via Exit 250, merge right onto U.S. Highway 280 East towards Childersburg. Turn left onto Highway 119 / Cahaba Valley Road and travel 0.5 miles. Enter Brook Highland Subdivision by taking the second left onto Brook Highland Parkway.