As you crest the ridge of Oak Mountain past Greystone on Highway 280, you will find the gated luxury home community of Highland Lakes Subdivision in Birmingham, Alabama. Many upscale homes for sale, located on over 1700 acres in a private wooded setting, descend from the foothills of the Appalachians across the ridges and down into a lake-filled valley.
Consisting of mostly resale homes, there are still a few new homes for sale in Highland Lakes Subdivision.
Highland Lakes Subdivision Homes for Sale Birmingham Alabama Neighborhoods make up four distinct areas:
- Highland Lakes Dunnavant Place from the mid $200,000’s
- Highland Lakes Ashland Place from the mid $300,000’s
- Highland Lakes Regency from the mid $300,000’s
- Highland Lakes Estates from the upper $300,000’s
Highland Lakes Subdivision Homes For Sale Birmingham Alabama AMENITIES:
- Four Stocked Lakes for Fishing
- Picturesque Gazebo Structures Overlooking the Lakes
- Neighborhood Parks
- Walking Trails
- Mountain View Lots
- Water View Lots
- Association Management for Highland Lakes
- Immediate Access to Highway 280 Corridor Shopping, Entertainment, and Commercial Businesses
- Zoned for Mt. Laurel Elementary, Chelsea Middle, and Chelsea High School
Highland Lakes Subdivision Homes For Sale Birmingham Alabama Directions:
Travel down Highway 280 East past Interstate 459 until you reach the crest of Oak Mountain. Turn left at the traffic signal onto Highland Lakes Drive into Highland Lakes Subdivision.
SHANNON HOLMES (205) 706-3975
109 Inverness Plaza
Birmingham, Alabama 35242
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Please contact Real Estate Expert Shannon Holmes for any information on Highland Lakes Subdivision homes for sale Birmingham Alabama real estate for answers to all of your real estate questions.