In the fantastic area of Lake Cyrus resides 33,245 people where 60% are homeowners. With an average age of 39, the residents of Lake Cyrus are well established, with many growing families of all ages. Over the recent months roughly 214 homes have been sold with an average sold price of $400,672. That is a decrease of $16,475 from the previous period.
Learn more about Lake Cyrus
Lake Cyrus Subdivision in Hoover, Alabama has an impressive main entrance, and a lovely winding drive down the parkway past Brock’s Gap Intermediate School, the neighborhood school within its borders. Homes for sale in Lake Cyrus can be found in a variety of price ranges, from the affordable villas to the luxury homes behind the gated area. A planned community of mostly resale homes, Lake Cyrus subdivision currently features new construction deep within the neighborhood.
Some of the many neighborhoods within the Lake Cyrus Subdivision include Lake Cyrus The Cove, Lake Cyrus The Retreat which are large luxury homes located behind a gate, and Lake Cyrus The View, which are homes developed by Signature Homes on beautiful ridge lots.
Homes for sale in Lake Cyrus Subdivision feature such top of the line features as:
- all sides brick exteriors
- hardwood flooring
- granite countertops
- stainless steel appliances
- jetted garden tubs
Lake Cyrus Subdivision also features these great neighborhood amenities:
- Lighted Sidewalks
- Lake with Fishing
- Outdoor Parks
- Hoover Schools
- Lake Cyrus Homeowner’s Association
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Resort and Spa just across Highway 150 from Lake Cyrus
- The Grove Shopping Center nearby to Lake Cyrus
- Riverchase Galleria close to Lake Cyrus
- Two brand new and exciting shopping areas of Stadium Trace Village and The Village at Brock’s Gap have opened 5 minutes away
- Convenient access to I-459
- Hoover Metropolitan Stadium (the Hoover Met) is nearby
- Schools are zoned for South Shades Crest Elementary (K-2), Brock’s Gap Intermediate (3-5), Bumpus Middle School, and Hoover High School, all nearby
Keep up with the latest Hoover, Alabama happenings and news here.
People who like Lake Cyrus homes also search for homes for sale in nearby Ross Bridge.
Directions to Lake Cyrus homes for sale:
Take I-459 West to Exit 10. Turn North onto Highway 150. Continue for 5 miles to the subdivision entrance. Turn Left onto Lake Cyrus Boulevard.
Want the full market report for Lake Cyrus?
We want to ensure that you have all the information needed to make the best decisions when it comes to your home goals. When you enter your info below you will get instant access to the area's latest market report, complete with sales and demographic trends.
Schools In The Area
Local News & Advice
Read helpful resources and articles related to the area.
When you're decorating your living room, you want to make sure that it's a space that reflects who …
When planning a dining room, there are many things to consider: the size of your space, whether you'll …