In the lovely area of Ross Bridge you’ll be in good company with around 51 residents with around 61% of those homeowners. With an average age of 36, the residents of Ross Bridge are well established, made up of families of all age groups. Though fairly kicked back throughout the week, during weekends and holidays, you can see a lot more activity and excitement. Over the recent months roughly 3 homes have been sold with an average sold price of $507,730. That is an increase of $3,762 from the previous period.
Want the full market report for Ross Bridge?
We want to ensure that you have all the information needed to make the best decisions when it comes to your home goals. When you enter your info below you will get instant access to the area's latest market report, complete with sales and demographic trends.
Learn more about Ross Bridge
Ross Bridge homes for sale in Hoover, Alabama, have a wonderful “quaint, small town”” feel, which is apparent the moment you turn off of Ross Bridge Parkway onto Village Center Street. The beautifully executed master plan for homes for sale in the neighborhoods of Ross Bridge is immediately evident. You know you have arrived once you see the Clocktower and retail shops that line the street, providing a charming ambience. Off to the left is the Ross Bridge Resort Hotel and championship public golf course, accessed down Grand Avenue, lined with its stately homes.
Ross Bridge was named winner of the prestigious MAME Award for “Best All-Around Community” in 2007, for its thoughtful design. In January 2011, Ross Bridge subdivision won the “Best Community in America” award from the National Homebuilder’s Association.
Ross Bridge Homes For Sale Are Divided Into Many Sectors
Each neighborhood has a distinctive look, but they blend well together. You will see Craftsman, Georgian, Mediterranean, Tudor, and French home styles within the subdivision. From townhouses to luxury homes, a variety of homes for sale can be found in Ross Bridge Subdivision. They are:
- Ross Bridge Bellevue
- Ross Bridge Butler Springs
- Ross Bridge Chalybe
- Ross Bridge Freestone Ridge
- Ross Bridge Glasscott
- Ross Bridge Grand Avenue
- Ross Bridge Greenside
- Ross Bridge Haddon
- Ross Bridge James Hill
- Ross Bridge Reynolds Landing
- Ross Bridge Sawyer Trail
- Ross Bridge Taylors Court
- Ross Bridge The Hamptons
- Ross Bridge Village Center
Ross Bridge Homes for Sale Schools
Ross Bridge Homes for Sale Amenities
This is a “resort town” with over 1700 acres and 2200+ homes with master-planned amenities:
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Resort & Spa – the $100 million, 259 room luxury hotel and spa, with casual and fine dining, a pool, tennis courts, meeting and event space, wifi, and views of the golf course
- Ross Bridge Golf Course – 8191 yards long, and named the #5 Best Course You Can Play in the State” by Golfweek magazine in 2009
- Oxmoor Valley Golf Course – 54 hole course on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, which is only about a 5 minute drive down Ross Bridge Parkway
- 3 Parks, Ponds, and Jogging Trails on over 200 acres of natural beauty
- 3 Ross Bridge Neighborhood Pools
- Ross Bridge Town Center Retail Shops
- Ross Bridge Farmers Market
- Annual Christmas Tree Lighting and other Special Seasonal Community Events
- Award – winning home plans
- Architectural controls for a pleasing look
- Variety of housing and pricing levels, from the high $300 thousands to over $1 million.
- Convenient to several large shopping areas, including The Riverchase Galleria, The Grove, The Village at Brock’s Gap, Patton Creek, and only 20 minutes to The Summit
- Easy access to I-459 and Birmingham
Check out the latest information on the city of Hoover, Alabama.
Weather for Ross Bridge Homes for Sale
What’s the weather like in Ross Bridge? Residents can look forward to about 4 months of summer-like temperatures, beginning about May 25th and continuing through September 22nd. Those temps could be between 72°F and 90°F , with an average of 83°F. It is great weather for a backyard pool, or one of the three pools within the subdivision.
Snow is rare for this part of Alabama, as it almost never dips below 22°F , so if you hate shoveling driveways, this is the place to be! The cool season is less than 3 months, from November 29th to February 24th, and temps will range from a low of 36°F to an average daily high of about 61°F.
Directions to Ross Bridge Homes for Sale
From I-459 South, take Exit 10 towards Bessemer. Turn right onto Ross Bridge Parkway. Then turn Left onto Village Center Street.
Please enjoy the MLS search found above. Contact Shannon Holmes, RealtySouth, for more information about homes for sale in the neighborhoods of Ross Bridge, Hoover, Alabama. I would love to answer all of your questions, and help you find the best home for you.