CLICK HERE FOR THE NEW UPDATED GREEN VALLEY HOMES FOR SALE HOOVER AL MLS PAGE WITH ALL THE LOCAL INFORMATION
Hoover Country Club in Hoover, Alabama is surrounded by the Green Valley Subdivision of homes, which includes Green Valley Fairways and Country Club Highlands. Because Green Valley was the first planned subdivision in Hoover, it got the prime location for convenience in the Hoover, Alabama real estate market.
Mr. William H. Hoover deeded the land for the Green Valley Country Club, now known as Hoover Country Club. This sparked a wave of home building in the area. Starting in the late 1950’s, Green Valley began to develop homes for sale and continued to grow, with some new homes being completed as late as the recent 2,000’s. It is not uncommon for homes in Green Valley Subdivision to be purchased or inherited by family members, or for parents to live in the same neighborhood as their grown children. From local news anchors to city council members, this neighborhood is a popular area for the movers and shakers of Hoover.
Green Valley Drugs, with its old fashion lunch counter and pharmacy, is immediately adjacent to the area, and is the gathering spot for home cooking and gossip. If you are searching for a neighborhood with a “Mayberry” feel, Green Valley Subdivision in Hoover, Alabama may be for you.
Amenities for Hoover CC Green Valley Subdivision, Hoover, Alabama
- Large lots and Mature trees
- Private Hoover Country Club (golf course, tennis courts, clubhouse, pool, toddler pool)
- Star Lake (fishing and walking track)
- Hoover Schools – zoned for Green Valley Elementary or Gwin Elementary, Simmons Middle School, and Hoover High School
- Immediately adjacent to Highway 31 business and shopping district
- Situated between I-459 and I-65 exits for downtown commutes
- 5 minutes to the Riverchase Galleria
- 5 minutes to Hoover Municipal Complex, including Hoover Library, Hoover Rec Center, Police Station, and City Hall
From Highway 31 south, turn right on Braddock Drive. From Highway 31 North, go 3 blocks past the Riverchase Galleria, left on Deo Dara Drive.
Shannon Holmes, REALTOR® (205) 706-3975
Please contact Shannon Holmes for more information about Birmingham, Alabama real estate and Hoover CC Green Valley Subdivision homes for sale MLS listings.