Birmingham, Alabama REALTOR® Shannon Holmes has the expertise to give you the success you need to get your home sold in the current real estate markets of Birmingham, Hoover, Vestavia Hills, Homewood, Mountain Brook, Inverness, Pelham, Helena, Alabaster, and the Highway 280 Corridor to Chelsea. Always striving to be the best Realtor® Birmingham has to offer, and backed by RealtySouth, the top real estate company in Birmingham, which controls the inventory and the home sales market, you may rest assured that these forces make a powerful team to get your home sold.
Anyone can place your home in the MLS, put out a sign, and hold an open house, but I can offer the most effective marketing strategy of all – High Visibility Internet Marketing. I am consistently on the first page of Google’s search results for the most searched phrases pertaining to my market, and my website gets thousands of visitors each month.
Did you know that according to the National Association of Realtors 94% of ALL residential transactions begin online? What should be abundantly clear then, is that the higher the rank of the website for the specific phrases that are actually being searched, the more chance that your property will be exposed to the right buyer. This website is a top ranked real estate website for the over the mountain market, and growing each month. On just this one site think of how many more times your listing could be viewed. In addition, RealtySouth.com is the top corporate website in this market.
When listing with me I will:
- Take professional photos of your home and present them with the artistic eye of a former interior decorator. Professional video tours will immediately be added to your marketing once pictures are edited. This will also include aerial shots taken by drone.
- I will immediately begin running 30 second to 1 minute video ads for your property on social media targeted to both buyers and agents with buyers.
- Place your listing on numerous highly rated websites.
- Place your home on Social Networking sites.
- Prominently feature your home on my personal websites, including greathomesalabama.com, with page 1 rankings for many of the most searched phrases.
- Allow you to benefit from the hundreds of hours of time, money and research that I have personally put into my sites in order to get these top search engine rankings.
- Provide PERSONAL ATTENTION to your home’s presentation, because I believe that a REAL UNDERSTANDING of the internet marketing process makes me ahead of the curve.
- Be able to design the best possible marketing strategy for your home based on the current market conditions, and have the knowledge and flexibility to change it at any time should the need arise.
We could list your home on hundreds of sites, but we have chosen the most successful buyer sites.
Accuracy of information is important to us, so we have chosen our sites carefully.
The following is a list of websites on which your listing will appear should you list with me:
- Alabama Live
- For luxury listings – Leading RE Luxury Portfolio ,
- Twitter.com/LuvHouses currently tweeting to over 8,500 followers, with emphasis on Birmingham and Atlanta area people
- Birmingham Multiple Listing Service
- bmetro, a magazine of Metro Birmingham Living
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- Home Gallery
As an added bonus for listing with RealtySouth, a complimentary AHS Home Warranty is provided for each home during the listing period. This gives homeowners peace of mind concerning most repairs that might occur while marketing their home. Please see an example below of the latest letter of thanks for offering this service, and what it meant to my listing clients:
With RealtySouth, our home sales volume leads our next twenty competitors combined! Exposure is the key to getting your home sold if you are selling in Birmingham, Hoover, Vestavia Hills, Homewood, Mountain Brook, Inverness and the Highway 280 Corridor to Chelsea. The best of the best Realtors listen to your needs, and demonstrate tangible ways to market your home for maximum exposure. Don’t let your home get lost in the crowd!