Lake Cyrus Subdivision in Hoover, Alabama has an impressive main entrance, and a lovely winding drive down the parkway past Bumpus Middle School, the neighborhood school within its borders. Homes for sale in Lake Cyrus can be found in a variety of price ranges, from the affordable villas to the luxury homes behind the gated area. A planned community of mostly resale homes, Lake Cyrus subdivision currently features new construction deep within the neighborhood.
Homes for sale in Lake Cyrus Subdivision feature such top of the line amenities as:
- all sides brick exteriors
- hardwood flooring
- granite countertops
- stainless steel appliances
- jetted garden tubs
Lake Cyrus Subdivision also features these great neighborhood amenities:
- Lighted Sidewalks
- Lake with Fishing
- Outdoor Parks
- Hoover Schools
- Lake Cyrus Homeowner’s Association
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Resort and Spa just across Highway 150 from Lake Cyrus
- The Grove Shopping Center nearby to Lake Cyrus
- Riverchase Galleria nearby to Lake Cyrus
- Convenient access to I-459
- Regions Park nearby
- Zoned for either South Shades Crest Elementary or Deer Valley Elementary, Bumpus Middle School (located within the subdivision), and Hoover High School, all nearby
SHANNON HOLMES, REALTOR® (205) 706-3975
109 INVERNESS PLAZA, BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA 35242
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Contact Shannon Holmes for questions about Birmingham real estate, or for more information on Lake Cyrus Subdivision homes for sale in the Hoover, Alabama MLS.