Welcome to the lovely area of Liberty Park! As of the latest US census, around 55,512 call this area home and around 71% are homeowners. With an average age of 42, the residents of Liberty Park are well established, with many growing families of all ages. However, during weekends and holidays, you can see a lot more activity and excitement. Over the recent months roughly 222 homes have been sold with an average sold price of $560,491. That is an increase of $31,320 from the previous period.
Want the full market report for Liberty Park?
We want to ensure that you have all the information needed to make the best decisions when it comes to your home goals. When you enter your info below you will get instant access to the area's latest market report, complete with sales and demographic trends.
Learn more about Liberty Park
Liberty Park homes for sale in Vestavia Hills, Alabama offer a wonderful overall experience of living, playing, and working within the subdivision community. Preserving the natural environment along the Cahaba River, yet still providing residents with all the modern conveniences they might need, the master-planned community of Liberty Park is a place any home buyer would be proud to call home.
Each neighborhood of homes for sale in Liberty Park has a distinct yet cohesive feel, with pricing beginning in the $400,000’s to well over one million dollars. They include:
- Alston Crest
- Hampden Place
- Boulder Lake
- Vestlake Hills
- Heritage Hills
- Vestlake Cove
- Vestlake Ridge
- King’s Mountain Ridge
- Old Overton
- Forest Hills
- The Overlook at Reflection Lake (new construction of Liberty Park homes for sale)
BUILDERS FOR LIBERTY PARK HOMES FOR SALE
Award-winning plans for the area are designed for ease of entertaining, and contain many luxury features. Many of these homes have high quality features such as granite countertops, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, beautiful crown mouldings, and more.
Some of Birmingham’s top builders for the beautiful, livable homes for sale in Liberty Park, Vestavia Hills, Alabama include:
- Cross Custom Homes, Inc.
- Cross Construction LLC
- Cross Development LLC
- Darden Construction Co., Inc.
- Dorsett Construction Co. Inc.
- Drummond Built Homes
- Indianwood Building Co., Inc.
- Lifescape Builders LLC
- R & J Building Co. Inc.
- Signature Homes
VESTAVIA HILLS ALABAMA CITY INFORMATION
AMENITIES FOR LIBERTY PARK HOMES FOR SALE
Additionally, homes for sale in the 4000 acre master-planned community of Liberty Park Subdivision in Vestavia Hills, Alabama have a host of fabulous amenities to offer:
- Liberty Park Community Pool
- Lakes with Fishing
- Vestavia Sports Complex
- Green Spaces
- Two onsite neighborhood schools – Liberty Park Elementary and Liberty Park Middle School (Homes for sale in Liberty Park are also zoned for Vestavia Hills High School.)
- Old Overton Club, a private golf and country club located behind the gates of the Old Overton sector
- Gated homes at Old Overton include some of the most luxurious Liberty Park homes for sale
- Some Liberty Park homes for sale may have golf course views
MORE PERKS OF LIVING IN LIBERTY PARK
- Publix Supermarket within Liberty Park
- The Bray, a new complex that includes a true live, work and play experience
- Commercial Offices
- Retail Space in the Prominence Shops at Liberty Park with a Bank, Dry Cleaners, etc.
- Community Activities such as “Art in the Park”, a Pumpkin Patch, and a Christmas Party, sponsored by the Ladies of Liberty Park organization
- Easy access to I-459, Highway 280, I-65, & Highway 31
- Close to shopping at The Summit, Brookwood Mall, and the numerous shopping choices that the Highway 280 Corridor has to offer
- Convenient to most of the wonderful amenities that Birmingham, Alabama has to offer. For more information on activities and amenities in the Birmingham area, please refer to “FUN & ENTERTAINMENT LINKS WHEN MOVING TO BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA”.
DIRECTIONS TO LIBERTY PARK HOMES FOR SALE
TRAVELING FROM DOWNTOWN BIRMINGHAM VIA HIGHWAY 280, TAKE I-459 NORTH AND BEGIN TO WATCH FOR THE STATUE OF LIBERTY ON THE RIGHT. TAKE THE LIBERTY PARK EXIT AND BEAR TO YOUR RIGHT. CONTINUE DOWN LIBERTY PARKWAY INTO THE SUBDIVISION.
Standing sentinel over the beautiful 4000 acre master-planned community of Liberty Park Subdivision in Vestavia Hills, Alabama is one of the world’s largest replicas of Lady Liberty. After years atop the Liberty National Building in downtown Birmingham, the 36 foot tall Statue of Liberty was moved to her present location off of I-459, and close to Highway 280, in 1989. With her torch blazing, this well-recognized statue dominates the skyline at the exit to the subdivision. It is fitting that she lends a bit of history to her Liberty Park home.